Released on: January 1, 2023
Before you use this Site, please read and understand this Policy carefully, in particular the terms and conditions in bold or both in bold and underlined, to ensure that you fully understand and agree with them before the use. Unless otherwise set forth in this Policy or the applicable laws and regulations require separate consent, by using this Site, you have fully understood and agreed to the content of this Policy and that you consent to our processing of your personal information in accordance with this Policy.
This Policy will help you understand the following content:
- 1. Collection and use of your personal information;
- 2. Sharing, transfer and disclosure of your personal information;
- 3. How we store your personal information;
- 4. How we protect your personal information;
- 5. Your rights;
- 6. Third party website;
- 7. Protection of children’s personal information;
- 8. Update of this Policy;
- 9. How to contact us.
1. Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
When you use this Site, we need to collect and use your personal information in order to provide services to you. We will only collect and use your personal information for the purposes set out in this Policy and as required by laws and regulations.
1.1 Response to Your Inquiries, Requests and Recommendations
When you make an inquiry or give any recommendation through the “Contact us” section of our website, you need to provide us with your name, mobile phone number and contact address in order that we may handle and respond to your request promptly. You may choose whether to provide us with your landline number, email address or other personal information, and the basic services we provide to you will not be affected if you do not provide these information.
1.2 Provision of Website Browsing Services to You
2. Sharing, Transfer and Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We will not share your personal information with any other company, organization or individual than SATA, except in the following circumstances:
1) We will share your personal information with other third parties if with your explicit consent;
2) We will share your personal information with any third party, government authority and/or industry regulatory authority in order to comply with the applicable laws or regulations, or for litigation or dispute resolution purposes, or as mandatorily required by any government authority;
3) If it is necessary for our business operation and management, we may share your personal information with our affiliates, so that we may provide you with better services. We will only share with our affiliates the personal information that is necessary, and will only do so subject to the purposes set forth in this Policy. If we need to share sensitive personal information or the relevant affiliate of us changes the intended purpose for which the personal information is processed, we will seek your authorization and consent again in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations;
4) In order to provide you with products and services better, we will appoint and cooperate with service providers and partners. We may share with our service providers and partners your personal information and the personal information you provide to us.
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual, except in the following circumstances:
1) We will transfer your personal information to other third parties if with your explicit consent;
2) If there is a merger, division, dissolution or bankruptcy and liquidation involving a transfer of personal information, we will require the new company or organization holding your personal information or the personal information you provide to remain to be bound by this Policy, or otherwise require such company or organization to seek your authorization and consent again.
We will only disclose your personal information if:
1) with your separate consent; or
2) the disclosure is required by law. We may disclose your personal information if it is mandatorily required under law or by any proceeding, lawsuit or government authority.
3. How We Store Your Personal Information
In principle, personal information we collect and generate within the People’s Republic of China will be stored in the People’s Republic of China. This Site will not transfer your personal information outside of China. However, you should understand that in order to provide our services better or to improve the quality of our services, when you inquire about purchasing, after-sales services or make any other request, we may, to the extent permitted by laws and regulations and necessary for provision of services to you, transfer your personal information to a sub-distributor outside of China for analysis and processing, and the personal information that may be so transferred includes your name and contact information (phone number or email address).
Unless otherwise mandatorily provided or required by laws and regulations, we will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes set out in this Policy.
At the expiry of the retention period above, we will delete or anonymize your personal information pursuant to the applicable laws and regulations. If the retention period specified by laws and regulations has not expired or it is technically difficult to delete the personal information, we will take no further action to process the personal information other than storing the personal information and taking necessary security measures.
4. How We Protect Your Personal Information
In order to protect personal information, we have implemented security measures consistent with the industry standards to minimize the risk of unauthorized access to or any tampering with or disclosure or loss of the personal information. We will take all reasonably practicable measures, whether physical, technical or administrative, to protect your personal information and the personal information you provide.
Notwithstanding the foregoing security measures, the Internet is not an absolutely safe environment and we will endeavor to ensure the security of any information you send us. We highly recommend that you use complex passwords to help us to keep your account secure.
If there is any personal information security incident, we will promptly inform you of the basic information of the security incident (including the cause of the incident and the personal information being disclosed, tampered with or lost), the damage it may cause, the remedies we have taken or will take, the actions you may take to prevent and mitigate the damage on your own and our contact information in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations. We will inform you of the incident in a timely manner, and if it is difficult to inform every personal information subject, we will make a public notice reasonably and promptly. We will also voluntarily report our response to any personal information security incident as required by the regulatory authorities.
5. Your Rights
In accordance with relevant Chinese laws, regulations and standards, we guarantee that you may exercise the following rights with respect to your personal information:
5.1 Access and Reproduce Your Personal Information
This Site has no registration function. It only collects necessary personal information based on your needs and with your consent in the context of the services described in Article 1 of this Policy. You may request for access to and reproduction of your personal information by contacting us via the contact details set forth in Article 9 of this Policy from time to time. We will respond to your request upon necessary verification.
5.2 Correct and Add Your Personal Information
If you identify any inaccuracy or incompleteness in your personal information processed by us, you have the right to request for a correction or addition. You may request for access to and reproduction of your personal information by contacting us via the contact details set forth in Article 9 of this Policy from time to time. We will respond to your request upon necessary verification.
5.3 Delete Your Personal Information
Upon the occurrence of any of the following circumstances, we will voluntarily delete your personal information and the personal information you provide according to law, and you may also request for a deletion of your personal information by contacting us via the contact details described in Article 9 of this Policy:
1) If the purpose of processing personal information has been realized, or cannot be realized, or is no longer necessary to be realized;
2) If this Site is shut down, or we cease the provision of relevant products, or the retention period of personal information expires;
3) If you withdraw your consent;
4) If we process personal information in violation of laws or administrative regulations or agreements; or
5) Other circumstance described by laws or administrative regulations.
Due to restrictions under applicable laws or limitation of security techniques, we may not be able to immediately delete the corresponding information from the backup system, in which case we will store your personal information safely and restrict any further processing of such information until its backup can be deleted or anonymized.
5.4 Change the Scope of Your Consent
You have the right to withdraw your authorization to collect and use your personal information or change the scope of your consent from time to time by contacting us via the contact details described in Article 9 of this Policy.
Please understand that each service function needs some basic personal information to be completed (as described in Article 1 of this Policy). If you withdraw the above authorization or consent, you may not be able to use the functions of this Site normally. After you withdraw your consent, we will no longer process the corresponding personal information, provided however that your decision to withdraw your consent will not affect the previous personal information processing based on your authorization.
5.5 Respond to Your Request Above
For the purpose of safety, you may need to provide a written request or otherwise prove your identity. We may ask you to authenticate your identity before managing your request. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
Generally, we will not charge you for your reasonable request. But in case of any repeated requests that exceed the reasonable limit, we will charge a certain cost as appropriate. We may refuse requests that are repeated unreasonably, or require too many technical means (such as requiring development of new systems or fundamental change of existing practices), or pose risks to the legitimate rights and interests of others, or are very impractical (such as involving information stored on backup tapes). If we choose not to act on your request, we will explain the reason for our refusal to you.
We may not be able to act on your request according to the requirements of applicable laws and regulations in any of the following circumstances:
1) If such request is directly related to national security and national defense security;
2) If such request is directly related to public safety, public health and major public interests;
3) If such request is directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
4) If there is sufficient evidence to show that you have subjective malice or abuse your rights;
5) If responding to your request will cause serious damage to the legitimate rights and interests of you or other organizations or individuals; or
6) If such request involves trade secrets.
6. Third Party Website
You may receive content or network links from external third parties (“Third Party”) including our business partners during the use of this Site. We have no control over such Third Parties. You may choose whether to access links, content, products and services provided by Third Parties.
Please note that we cannot control the privacy and data protection policies of Third Parties and that Third Parties are not bound by this Policy. Before submitting any personal information to a Third Party, please carefully read the privacy and data protection policies of such Third Party in detail.
7. Protection of Children’s Personal Information
We attach great importance to the protection of children’s personal information. Although definitions of children under local laws and customs are different, we consider minors under the age of 14 as children.
This Site and related services are mainly for adults.We will not collect a child’s personal information without the explicit consent of such child’s guardian.
If we are aware that we have collected any personal information of a child without the explicit prior consent of his/her guardian, we will take necessary measures to delete or anonymize the relevant information as soon as possible.
8. Update of this Policy
9. How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about this Policy, please contact us through the customer service hotline:
Generally, we will respond within thirty days.